Friday, December 17, 2010

Red!

For the last few weeks, I've been joining in with Barbara at Cat Patches on her
Foto Finish.  Every week she posts a theme, and you can use Mister Linky to link to one of your photos that goes along with the theme.  Last week the theme was "trees", this time, it's "Red".  I've been having a lot of fun taking pictures of red things!!


 These first two are ceramic trivets that I painted. 
On both of them I was experimenting a bit, and mixed some of my own colors. 
I am very happy with the way they turned out.  :^)




 This one is just some of the 'red' things I found on my desk at work! 
The trivet with the Santa hat on it says "When you stop believing in Santa... you get underwear!!"




And, of course, a "Little Red Corvette"!




Plus a new Camaro for good measure....


And last, but surely not least, my favorite model, Mallory, modeling my newest scarf.  I've been crocheting a lot of scarves lately & seem to be using bigger & bigger crochet hooks! 
By the way, check out Mallory's vintage style jewelry at her etsy shop:  Made by Malcakes



It was so much fun playing with Red this week!  I took all of these with my little point & shoot digital Nikon Coolpix L3.  I carry it in my purse all the time, so it's always handy.  Next week when I'm hanging out with my sisters, I'll have to break out the 'big guy' - my Nikon D5000 digital SLR.  I need more practice with it!

Thanks for sharing my Foto-Finish with me!


~~~~sue~~~~


1 comment:

  1. Oh what great shots! I only saw them because I clicked on your blog to tell you that you'd won Fun Fact Friday Freebie. You haven't linked up to Foto Finish's Mr. Linky yet. I hope you will! Take care. Love your "red" images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!