Saturday, August 11, 2012

Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap 5 - DISCOVER

This is my third time participating in the
Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap.
Our theme this time was
DISCOVER.

I wandered through my photo files,
looking for some inspiration
when I came across this one:


Right away, I knew this was just what I needed!

I imported it into Word,
and added some words,
then printed it onto some cardstock.

I added a bit of selvedge
and a "hand made" charm,
then stitched around the edge.

I'll be stopping by the Post Office in the morning
and my postcard will be
winging its way to my swap partner
in New Zealand.



I'm so looking forward to receiving mine from my partner!


What is the latest thing you've discovered?


Cheers!

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!