Saturday, June 18, 2011

Foto Finish --- Something New

It's time for Foto Finish!
This week our topic is "Something New"
(have you noticed a theme for this month?).

I was thinking that since my
"Something Old"
for last week was my Dad,
perhaps my
"Something New"
for this week should be a baby.
But, I didn't happen across any babies this week.

So I thought again
(and YES, it was a bit painful!!)
and decided I would take a picture of the
NEWEST thing in my house.

For your viewing pleasure...



My new dryer's knob!
I tried to get a shot of the whole dryer,
with newly dried towels in it,
but the lighting wasn't cooperating.

And there you have it ~
SOMETHING NEW!!

To see more new somethings,
or to share something new of your own,
pop on over to Cat Patches
and join in on the fun!!


Have a fabulous Father's Day weekend!

sue

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new dryer. The knob photo works, it just makes you look harder to fiugre out what it's a knob for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny! So are you taking clothes out of your closet and washing them just so you can use the new dryer? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you take some photos of some completely hilarious things. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!