Thursday, November 22, 2012

Oh Thank Cuteness!

I'm linking up to Generation Q's
Oh Thank Cuteness for this Thanksgiving Day.
 
First, here is my contribution to the day's cuteness:
 
 
This is Elizabeth McInnes...
 

 
Before dinner!
 
Elizabeth was rescued by my sister & BIL,
Judy & Walter,
when they moved back to California from Australia.
She is currently in the continuing process of training them both.
 
Elizabeth is thankful for:
 
Tuna
Bikkies (dry food)
Insulin
Cushy Beds & Laps
The Hairbrush
Petromalt
& leftover cereal milk
 
I am thankful for:
 
My 95-1/2 year old Dad
My family, both born to and the one I've chosen
My friends, far & near & "electronic"
The job interview I have next Monday
and more that I can't even think of just now.
 
May you all have the most wonderful of days!
 
sue
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!