Sunday, December 15, 2013

NewFo Challenge 2014 Preview!


Hooray!  Barbara, over at CAT PATCHES, is once again sponsoring the NewFO Challenge for 2014!
For an explanation of what this challenge is, click on the link above.

Now, for my possible NewFOs, here's my list:

A few pincushions
Some place mat sets for my guild's first stand-alone boutique.
I'd also like to make some fabric canisters or buckets, using stash & scraps.

Okay, I know how I am, so I'm going to stop here.
I'm also signed up for the UFO Challenge with my guild, TLC Quilters.  I picked 6 of my UFOs & numbered them.  At our last meeting, we were given the first number that we're supposed to finish - number 3.  I now have until our February meeting to finish it & bring it for Show & Tell.

I'm linking up with the party here!

Wish me luck!

sue

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!