Thursday, May 26, 2011

Charity at Work


At work this week, we were split into four teams
and told to pick a local charity to raise money for.
Between now and August 19th, we are competing against each other to see who can raise the most money to donate.  I spend most of my work time in my office in the Service Department, but I also help out in the Business Office,
so I got to choose which team I wanted to work with.
Since there are only 3 people in the Business Office,
I decided to join that team.

We are Team AWESOME!
Our charity is
the Inland Valley Humane Society in Pomona. 
The team includes
Mallory, Social Media Princess,
Juline, Empress of the Cash Drawer,
Sheri, Queen of All Things,
me, Sue, Warranty Wonder,
and joining us are
Chalo, Henry & Carlos, Princes of PDI.
and it would be great if you would LIKE us!

We're selling tickets & will be having some great prizes.
I know Mallory is donating one her beautiful vintage-style necklaces, and I'll be making a small quilt too
(stayed tuned for updates as I design & put it together!).

Wish us luck, cheer us on....donate if you can!

Here's to a Thrilling Thursday to us all!!

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!