Saturday, August 20, 2011

Foto Finish - Things in the City

Things in the City is this week's Foto Finish theme.
If I knew where the key to my shed was,
there may have been a picture here
that was taken in Brisbane, Australia.
But, alas, it's hiding somewhere.

So I'll take you to
San Francisco
instead.


I was visiting my sister in Northern California,
and we decided to take a trip
into "The City".
The day was quite overcast,
but I had fun snapping pics as we drove around.

If you would like to share some
city things too,
pop on over to Cat Patches
and join in on the fun!

sue

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful shot. I thought I was in a foreign country at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. Great atmosphere in that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between the tallness of the buildings and the cars. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful photo! You really captured the essence of a city! I'd be curious to see a Brisbane photo seeing as I'm from Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!