Friday, August 12, 2011

Look What I Found on my Back Porch!

The other day when I got home from work,
I found 2 packages on my back steps!
I was expecting one, but there were TWO!!!

This is the expected one:


along with everything to make it!


Aren't these fabrics awesome?
There's even a cool zipper pull that is a dolphin.
(you can see it in the top left of the pattern picture)
It's the next on my 'to do' list now.
Wish me luck with the zipper....

The second little package
was a TOTAL surprise
from Em of Em Celebrates!
When I opened it up,
this cute little mushroom was inside:

recognize this fabric?
and inside was a piece of cotton batting


and inside the batting....



This gorgeous, blue, fused glass heart.
I love this.
Thank you Em,
from the depths of my heart.



sue



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!