Thursday, November 24, 2011

Oh Thank Cuteness!

I'm playing along with Generation Q magazine today
giving thanks for cuteness.
Click HERE to join in the fun!


This little guy hangs out on a tomato cage near my sister's front deck.  He is fierce, chasing away anyone who comes too close....


to this feeder!!

"It's mine, mine, ALL MINE!!"

May I now introduce
Elizabeth.

She has her headlights on so we can see her in the dark!
 We are pretty sure that she is at least part Maine Coon.

Just look at those dainty feet!


"Yes, I AM beautiful."


"Enough pictures already!"

May your day be filled with deliciousness, fun &
family - those who you are related to, and
those you have chosen to be a part of your life.

Happy Thanksgiving!

sue

2 comments:

  1. Sue, LOVE LOVE the pics! Hope you had a wonderful holiday with the family. Love to you and safe travels home! Em

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!