Saturday, October 15, 2011

Foto Finish --- Orange

Every Saturday on Cat Patches,
it's time for Foto Finish.
Each week has a different theme,
and anyone who wishes to join in the fun
just needs to do a blog post
with one of their photos that fits into the theme.

I've been playing along for a while now
and it has been a LOT of fun!!

This week,
our theme is
ORANGE.
(Did you already guess that?)
Here's my entry:



Did you realize
that the whole photo is
ORANGE?
(well, except for the barbed wire)
Yep, it's part of a smallish grove
growing about a mile away
at Cal Poly University.



Here's a little more
ORANGE
for you!


Please!  Join in all the fun!
Click here, or on the button in my sidebar
to go to Cat Patches.
See what photos other have linked up.

Have a GREAT weekend!
I'm going to start mine off by teaching my first
quilt workshop solo!
Wish me luck.
:^)

sue



2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOL. You are too funny! I lived in So. Cal. for nine years, and so I know the seasons don't really change there. I called the seasons "coat" and "no coat". That's all anybody needs to know about the weather there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love your take on the theme! Great job! Now I'm hungry for a juicy orange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!